“Lunch for two”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Dropped in on chance for a spot of dinner (northern lunch) and ended up with a special (one pizza, one pasta dish for £5 each) which with a garlic bread to share and a couple of drinks came in to less than £10 a head. Service was fast without being pushy and the restaurant was well presented and comfortable. What's not to like when it can cost almost as much for a sandwich and a coffee in some other establishments. Well recommended

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Food was absolutely gorgeous we shared a tomato and chilli garlic bread to start and was lovely! The mains looked and tasted amazing and because it was happy hour it all came to less than £20 with 2 large cokes! Great value for money, friendly staff and a lovely, clean environment! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Visited back in December for a meal for my birthday. Having never been before I was recommended this restaurant for a good quality meal with good service and value for money. I have to say I was not disappointed. Everything we ordered was cooked and presented beautifully. The staff were friendly and I had a really nice relaxing evening with great food and time with the hubby . Will be again soon

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I used to come here during happy hour and it wouldn't be great on portions. I however came here tonight with a friend and was not disappointed. The food was quick and to a good quality. I would day my food arrived before my drink but the very friendly staff sorted that out quickly. I will actually come back again after this experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Came at happy hour, and yes the food was good when we were eventually asked to order. I had to make a clear point that we were ready to order food, and virtually drag a member of staff to the table to order drinks. I believe that the drinks took so long to arrive as the barman had to brew my beer from scratch, and squeeze individual lemons for the soft drink (presumably). After what seemed like an eternity the food finally arrived (thank god for the kids puzzle book to pass the time). The food was actually pretty good to be fair, but the whole experienced was spoilt by the service, and we weren't the only table to say so, we could clearly here other tables moaning about the time spent waiting for drinks etc. In summery, its worth a visit, but allow plenty of time on the car park.

1  Thank Leigh M