“Great place!”

Juicafe
Ranked #7 of 23 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Juicafe is a smoothie/coffee shop in the heart of Lancaster. With fresh recipes and ingredients at its heart. British Smoothie Championship Winners 2014, Runners-up 2010,2011 and 2013. UK Juicing Championship 2015 top three. Well worth a visit for something a bit different from the rest of the high street.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place, the smoothies are great and always enjoyable, albeit a little overpriced. Overall, love coming to this place and definitely will return!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I often get coffee from here or stop by for a soup at lunch time.The staff are always friendly and the soup is very nice. They also cater well for people will allergies and intorerances and the soups are always labelled clearly. Its good to know that there is somewhere close by that offers these options. The coffee is good quality, I'd rather buy from here than somewhere like Costa or Starbucks. I've had some of their smoothies a few times too and they're also very refreshing.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I assumed that they only served smoothies and other drinks so was pleased with their excellent soup on a cold winter's day.

Decent prices and friendly staff too - and they've branched out into a good range of sandwiches, toasties etc.

Recommended

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I called in for a quick lunch whilst shopping. My ham, pineapple and cheese toastie was delicious with a fresh crispy side salad. It only took 10 minutes and was served with a smile. Had i read recent reviews i may not have visited but i was impressed with both the food and service, particularly as i had the last free table.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Filled my loyalty card and went to claim my free drink was advised I couldn’t have my usual drink and would have to pay another 40p as a matter of principal I didn’t and advised them it wasn’t good customer service as they had no problem taking my money for me to fill the card in the first instance!

Date of visit: November 2017