“Lovely lunch ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Wow, my husband and I managed to visit again. (After 2 years) we found childcare and went for lunch. It was even better than I remembered. Love the deli boards. Pate is amazing. Service fab.
The soup is always tasty. We ordered a deli board and soup. We told the server we were sharing so she even got the chef to share the soup between two bowls. (So considerate) I was just planning to push it over to my husband half way through.
Looking forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is a hidden gem and perfect for small and large groups alike. The prices are reasonable although I would question their drink prices.

The waitress/waiters could be a little more assertive as to table settings and taking orders but they were certainly friendly.

We decided to do the 'all you can eat pizza' which was great as you got different pizza every time, although the wait in between each one was inconsistent and could be improved.

The pizza is amazing, thin crust, cooked to perfection with a range of toppings, that you can't really find anywhere else in Lancaster.

I will certainly be back again, and telling friends to try too!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We've been a few times now and this small restaurant is consistently good. Really good pizzas, much better than any of the well known chains, great service and a very pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. We love it.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Love the pizza from this restaurant. Beautiful thin bases and lots of amazing toppings. I struggle to choose between the Sardinian sausage or the Brie pizza, both delicious.

Service is always great and love the relaxed environment. Thumbs up from me!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

With reservations, we waited over 90 minutes with still no pizza when people around us who arrived afterwards were served. When we brought this up with the chef he argued with us, then said in Italian to serve us raw pizzas and told us to pay for our meal and leave. Would never come back here again I have never experienced such appaling service