“Delicious fresh pizza and great wine!”
Review of The Sun Pizza

The Sun Pizza
Ranked #45 of 199 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd visit we've made to this little restaurant this year and we loved it both times. Tried some of the specials on the board (for our starters) and we were delighted with garlic mushrooms (stuffed with blue cheese) and bruschetta. Pizzas for our main course were generous sizes and made with fresh ingredients. Had no room for dessert - sadly!
Will be visiting again...

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Have visited here a couple of times now and it is simply lovely. Good atmosphere, fabulous pizza and really attentive staff!
I will continue to visit - thankyou!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Wow, my husband and I managed to visit again. (After 2 years) we found childcare and went for lunch. It was even better than I remembered. Love the deli boards. Pate is amazing. Service fab.
The soup is always tasty. We ordered a deli board and soup. We told the server we were sharing so she even got the chef to share the soup between two bowls. (So considerate) I was just planning to push it over to my husband half way through.
Looking forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is a hidden gem and perfect for small and large groups alike. The prices are reasonable although I would question their drink prices.

The waitress/waiters could be a little more assertive as to table settings and taking orders but they were certainly friendly.

We decided to do the 'all you can eat pizza' which was great as you got different pizza every time, although the wait in between each one was inconsistent and could be improved.

The pizza is amazing, thin crust, cooked to perfection with a range of toppings, that you can't really find anywhere else in Lancaster.

I will certainly be back again, and telling friends to try too!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We've been a few times now and this small restaurant is consistently good. Really good pizzas, much better than any of the well known chains, great service and a very pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. We love it.