“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We visited on Saturday night before going to the pictures. The pizzas were excellent, full of flavour, top quality. Defiantly the best I have eaten in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visited Sun Pizza for the first time with friends and found that it was a nice atmosphere in there and the pizza was the tastiest pizza I've had for a while. A lot of places in Lancaster do pizza but I'd say this is probably the best I've had and I'd definitely go back and recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Definitely the best pizza i have ever tasted. We went as a large group and got the 'giro pizza' where you have unlimited pizza - such a good idea for big parties
The service was good and a nice cosy, relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Nice cosy atmosphere and the best pizzas ,great service ,didn't feel rushed like in some restaurants .Highly recommend ,will definitely be returning .

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd visit we've made to this little restaurant this year and we loved it both times. Tried some of the specials on the board (for our starters) and we were delighted with garlic mushrooms (stuffed with blue cheese) and bruschetta. Pizzas for our main course were generous sizes and made with fresh ingredients. Had no room for dessert - sadly!
Will be visiting again...