“Great food but calamitous inattentive service”
Review of The Sun Pizza

The Sun Pizza
Ranked #43 of 201 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It wasn't that I especially minded having the full glass of beer spilled all over my jeans by the trainee waitress (very apologetic) - I've done it myself, this stuff happens - it was more the total failure to acknowledge the incident happened at all when we went to pay the bill.

I don't know, maybe I have unrealistic expectations, but I had thought they might have knocked something off the bill as a goodwill gesture, the drinks even, but nope, not a penny.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We visited on Saturday night before going to the pictures. The pizzas were excellent, full of flavour, top quality. Defiantly the best I have eaten in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visited Sun Pizza for the first time with friends and found that it was a nice atmosphere in there and the pizza was the tastiest pizza I've had for a while. A lot of places in Lancaster do pizza but I'd say this is probably the best I've had and I'd definitely go back and recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Definitely the best pizza i have ever tasted. We went as a large group and got the 'giro pizza' where you have unlimited pizza - such a good idea for big parties
The service was good and a nice cosy, relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Nice cosy atmosphere and the best pizzas ,great service ,didn't feel rushed like in some restaurants .Highly recommend ,will definitely be returning .