“Great food and fantastic value, best Calzone I've had in a while :-)”
Review of Molly's

Molly's
Ranked #25 of 199 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Tried Molly’s for the first time since it changed owners last year, and have to say that food has not suffered. There's more options across the main menu range (away from pure Italian) which I have not tried yet, and a few less pasta dishes available, but don't let this detract you from the quality of the Italian food on offer. It's really good, and my Calzone was one of the best I've had with plenty of filling too. The wine is also excellent value.
Will definitely be back, thank you for a lovely lunch Molly and the team.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

We eat here often after work, great food great service and very reasonable price, would highly recommend.

1  Thank linda t
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I'd seen all the other reviews and decided to surprise my mum with a birthday lunch. We both had the Caesar salad.which was delicious along with the sweet potato chips. Excellent food and friendly efficient staff. Quite busy for a Wednesday. Good prices and portion size ample. Definitely visit again. Lovely!

1  Thank debziehud
Reviewed 16 March 2015

A small group of friends and I chose Molly's for a milestone birthday get-together, as we felt it would be a nicer environment than the chain Italian restaurant further down the street. The food was delicious, however we were not made aware at any point that the 'happy hour' - where certain meals are significantly cheaper - was not on.

The manager happened to be the one who brought us the bill, and was extremely unkind to us, insisting we had been made aware of the changed meal prices (due to it being Mother's Day) over the phone - which we had not been! A quite rude ending which spoilt an otherwise lovely evening out. A true shame, as the other waitressing staff were absolutely great.

2  Thank Sunday A
Reviewed 15 March 2015

My Wife and I ate here while visiting friends and we were very luck that they could squeeze us in without a reservation. The restaurant had a very nice atmosphere about it and the waiter was incredibly friendly. We had the combo starter which was really good and my wife had chicken stuffed with pancetta and cheese where as I went down the "build your own burger" route. The portions were very generous and we struggled to finish. I would be very happy to eat here again and would highly recommend.

3  Thank Seister