“Great pizza and pasta ”

Price range: US$0 - US$45
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice clean restaurant recommended by my wife and daughter. We visited in May and were very impressed.
Great pizza,good service, they even did a wonderful pasta dish for my youngest daughter who is allergic to cheese. We will definitely be back soon.

3  Thank geoff c

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Met up with friends and their kids so in total four adults and four kids.We were asked to pre book our food which I thought was odd but turned out to be a blessing.The staff were attentive and the food warm and fantastic.We must have created hell as at one point we were playing games with the kids.The only complaint I have is that my lasagne was just that no garlic bread or side salad but it was tasty.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I can highly recommend Pizza Margherita. It is a busy restaurant, so I would advise booking in advance.
A great atmosphere & superb service from Linda, the Duty Manager.

3  Thank BLACKPOOLSHARON
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Always enjoyed the PERFECT Pizzas at Pizza M.
TERRIFIC Toppings.
Friendly Staff.
Great ambience.
Great value.
Hand-made.
Plus Vegan options.
Try the Soya Cappuccino mmmm
I've been visiting this super place for over 20 years - birthdays, weddings etc FANTASTIC
Easy parking nearby.

2  Thank RoseCompanyTheatre
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I went for a meal with my boyfriend and they served me a pizza whitout cheese on the base, as far as I am concerned all pizzas have a base of cheese. At least they could have offered me to add cheese when I sent it back, but they did not. They should go to Italy and learn how to make pizzas before they put the name of Pizza Margherita to their restaurant!