“Always happy to give that extra attention.”
Review of The Epworth Tap

The Epworth Tap
Ranked #33 of 570 Restaurants in Doncaster
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked an early evening meal here on Saturday. After ordering from the menu Sarah came out to have a word as two of our party are vegetarian and she was concerned that we would still be hungry with what we had ordered. She offered to make a special off menu dish and it was delicious.
My husband had the Belly Pork ( his fav) and we all had deserts. The Baileys Creme Brûlée, Treacle Sponge and Eaton Mess.
As always at The Tap the service is fantastic, Steve and his staff are so helpful and friendly. A special thanks to Sarah who took the time to ask what we liked,.

1  Thank Amanda W

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a fabulous evening with a large group of friends at the Epworth Tap. There were 11 of us, we all very much enjoyed the warm welcome and personal attention we were given by the owner, and the food and wine were excellent. We had the small back room to ourselves, and everyone loved the cosy atmosphere. It feels intimate and a bit special, and I was treated to a cocktail on the house, as it was my birthday. Everyone commented on the quality of the food ; the belly pork I had was excellent, and I also tried the toad in the hole & the portions were generous. We had a great meal, and the Tap is clearly still one of Epworth 's treasures.

1  Thank Steph12014
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, we came here for Valentine’s Day and the food was gorgeous and the main course was huge ! Value for money for beautiful food! The only thing I could comment on was the long wait in between courses but I understand with it being valentines the whole restaurant was full up so a long wait is expected. The staff were very friendly and polite ! 10/10

1  Thank 4gem24
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Booked the upstairs room for 18 adult private party. Sarah and Steve were extremely accommodating and we were very pleased with the 3 course menu which was offered. Food was excellent and the bakewell tart was to die for. Only down side was two separate tables but I think our fellas were pleased to have their own table. Thanks we will return

1  Thank nickysafc
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Lovely food and a good range to choose from. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Visited here on numerous occasions

1  Thank Baybay38