“Lunch snack”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

Subway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a voucher which i used.
enjoyed the meal n had a drink; staff good.not very busy at the time i visited.Ate in

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We popped here to grab some lunch while waiting on our rail replacement service. The man who served us was friendly and helpful and we got our food really quickly. It was hit and fresh and exactly what we needed.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Quick overall before actual food:
>Not good quality for value (especially for a sandwich; or probably is because sandwiches are slowly getting more expensive over the years; hence since its £2-3 probably is ... damn.)
>Bland

So one lunch time; I decided to try subway; I've seen it around before, its "fresh" but... yeah, it's bland; not disgusting, just bland. So I am a bit of a spicy fan, I love my curries and Asian food, so I wasted £3 (I believe it was) for a chicken tikka, and maybe it's just that my taste buds can't pick up on weak flavours; but it was bland; and maybe their other sandwiches are good; but due to my pickiness this is the only one that I would like. It was fast, but not DELIcious (probably going to commit seppuku for making such a pun there), people consider it fresh because; you know, it's made in front of you, even though they just shove filling in the sandwiches, yeah so fresh. Not worth it; spend £3 on some ingredients and make your own sandwich, guaranteed freshness, something you like, and more flavour than this pathetic place can ever conjure.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Cant beat an Italian BMT from subway!
Always Fresh Always Fast and Always Delicious.
Great prices too !

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Now I know they are a little expensive for a sandwiches, but deffinately worth it. Best sandwiches I have ever tasted. There is a really good selection of meats, salads,breads and sauces. I would recommend to anyone