“A one of a kind experience”
Review of The Court

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chipping Campden
The Court
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We spent one night at The Court and really didnt want to leave, I have to say it was an absolute privilege being able to stay in this fabulous house. Jane is the perfect hostess along with her lovely pugs Connie and Jessie who spent the afternoon with us in her fabulous garden, while I drank champagne in the sun feeling like the lady of the manor! We stayed in the Noel suite which was very comfortable and had a separate private bathroom, the view from the bath over the grounds was absolutely stunning.This is no ordinary B&B it is a family home steeped in history, full of antiques and fabulous oil paintings, it is a very special place to stay and one which I will never forget, thank you Jane and love to the girls Connie & Jessie.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail Y
There are newer reviews for The Court

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I spent a very happy two nights here. The house is elegant and the grounds are beautiful with very nice surrounding walks. The hostess and her cousin were welcoming and helpful and the town is charming.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Americanwoman918
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay at The Court, and wish we could have stayed longer. Chipping Campden is a very charming village in the heart of the Arts and Crafts movement. The Arts and Crafts museum in nearby Cheltenham is excellent, and The Court Barn Museum near the Court B&B is well worth a visit. The hostess of the Court is descended from early residents and can share interesting stories about the area with you. The historic house is beautifully furnished, the rooms are comfortable and spacious, and the staff is friendly and helpful. This is an excellent place to stay while exploring the Cotswolds. Hopefully we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I agree with the other reviews. We really enjoyed our stay here! Jane was a wonderful hostess!! We were on the third floor & our room was very comfortable & cosy, with a full bathroom attached. Excellent breakfast as well. The eggs were from the chickens out back.The staff was so kind & friendly. We flew all the way from California to see the Cotswolds. It was a little difficult to find at first. Our favorite restaurant on the whole trip was The Eight Bells across the street! We definitely recommend for a real English feel, so authentic, & historic & very nicely kept up.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 07Lisa2014
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was a special trip booked for Valentines night and I felt like a princess! We were greeted by the lady of the manor and as she took us through the estate to our room, I felt like we'd stepped back in time to a place of majestic bliss. We were so amazed by the stay so much so that I would be pressed to want to book a regular hotel chain ever again. You often find the glamour and 'wow' factor seen in entrance halls and bars rarely follow through to the suites, however this was something very different. The room was kept in perfect condition, true to it's ancestral roots. The bathroom and bedroom were traditional in style, welcoming and cosy. We sat and played scrabble in one of the many living rooms with a glass of red wine, in the morning, we were greeted by a cooked to order breakfast whilst sat in the sun drenched mahogany dining room - Everything made me feel like complete royalty and all I wanted to do was tell all my friends and family about this wonderful gem. The town is completely delightful and for a romantic break, friends get away, family retreat... I highly recommend this destination!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple