“Boo boo to Mooboo”
Review of Mooboo Bubble Tea

Mooboo Bubble Tea
Ranked #1,793 of 2,703 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: From the moment you step into Mooboo, you will experience a magical time. You are able to choose your drink from our menu-which boasts hundreds of combinations- personalise these however you wish- temperature levels, ice crushed, sugar levels, mixing flavours, tea base, and toppings! So personal to you, it's as if you made it yourself! You get to stand by and watch your drink be made step by step
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I almost stopped to buy a drink from this store in the Arndale as it looked a bit like falooda and I was interested to try it. But now I find out they expect staff to work a 40hr trail shift UNPAID! scandalous I'll just go and buy falooda somewhere else instead.
I will only return if it can be shown this unfair practice is to be scrapped.

Date of visit: February 2017
4  Thank elaine e

Reviewed 28 February 2017

When we found out that the staff had to work a 40 hour trial shift without pay we gave this place a swerve

Date of visit: February 2017
4  Thank ManchesterBarney
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The staff were not very friendly and I felt as though I was being rushed out of the door. My drink order was wrong; I asked so no sugar and they still issued me with the full amount. I have tried bubble tea from other restaurants and they have been significantly better. Also, the menu it not the same as other parts of the country but it instead rather limited. I will not be returning to this store. Also, it is quite expensive.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Natasha C
Reviewed 26 May 2016

For our first stop on our trip to Manchester City Centre, we decided to visit this little gem located in the Arndale Centre. It is located at the bottom of the interior access to the Food Court.

When we first entered the store, we noticed straight away that it expresses a colourful atmosphere with attention paid to the decoration of the store. The menu is laid out neatly and shows customers how to place their order if they're not familiar with the process of purchasing bubble tea.

For my drink, I chose the chocolate mint milk tea with coconut jelly. The drink was quite tasty and refreshing, with ice being added to the drink to keep it cool. Even though the minty taste was lacking, it was still a delicious beverage which was great to start off a lovely day between our group.

Whenever I am next in Manchester, I think it's safe to say I can rely on Mooboo for my cool drink fix. It makes a great non-alcoholic alternative to soft drinks and is affordable too.

Date of visit: May 2016