Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
US$82
US$78
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$74
Agoda.com
US$79
  • Free Internet
2,675 results
All reviewsthe club loungenorthern quartercity centrebooked a club roommen arenabath and separate showertwo double bedsprint worksfloor to ceiling windowscar parkcontinental breakfastlovely hotelbars and restaurantsvictoria stationstandard roomfew minutes walkmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just stayed with our 2 kids at the Crowne Plaza City centre. In town for a game at Old Trafford we found this hotel to be excellent. Great location in the centre of the city, beside the Arndale Shopping centre and easy access to the main tourist attractions! For soccer fans the National football Is a must see attraction for the kids (& it’s free)!
Hotel is great value, nice bar and very friendly staff! (Though breakfast is pure chaos, get down early).
We will be back to stay when next in Manchester !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this hotel for our overnight stay due to its location to The Printworks car park and the Arena. We had spotted it during our last visit. Upon arrival check in was quick and we were told we had an upgrade. The lady on the desk was welcoming and asked us what bought us to Manchester? My husband had spotted her secretly eating cake in the office, she joked about it and my husband was lucky enough to sample a slice. Our room was modern, clean, had everything you needed plus the hugest TV and bed......a shame we had only one night. There were little luxuries eg, sparkling water, toiletries and lavender drops for the pillows. We had a great night at the concert and a great nights sleep in the comfy bed. Breakfast was more than adequate and enjoyable. Check-in/out times were reasonable too.
Not the cheapest stay but would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here on 28.3.18 as we went to a concert in MEN arena. On check in we was very impressed with the receptionist as she couldn’t do enough for us and was extremely polite we didn’t catch her name but her initials were A S what a great welcome we had. I stayed on my staff rate and was told that all my extras including breakfast would be 50% off my bill on departure and the receptionist explained this in full detail. Once we arrived back at around 11pm that evening we wanted to know what was served for breakfast i.e full English or just continental so we decided to ask the receptionist and there was a Man behind the desk when I asked the question the male receptionist answered and I thanked him he then started demanding my room number on which I mentioned we had already been explained about us being on room only rate but the male receptionist was EXTREMELY RUDE AND ARGUMENTATIVE I tried to explain that I had be informed on check in that if I charge all extras to my room including breakfast in the morning we would have 50% off the bill but the male receptionist stood and argued with me saying the female receptionist was wrong and only F&B would be allowed on my bill and no discount on the breakfast. We then left and went to the room and what had been a lovely day / evening the male receptionist left us angry with such rude customer service. We informed the female receptionist (fo shift leader - A S) who went above and beyond to apologise and corrected that we as customers were right. The room was spotless and very spacious and the hotel in general was lovely would definitely stay here again as long as we don’t have to argue with a staff member again. Overall experience was good shame about 1 member of staff to ruin it.

Kind regards

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AbiSpurs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really liked the hotel. Close to NCP Car park (Printworks) and right next door to Arndale Centre. Walking distance to Arena (about 10 mins). Bedrooms modern with air con - we had standard room with two double beds and it was very nice (huge TV on wall). The best thing about this hotel are the beds. Soooo comfy and had the best nights sleep for a long time. Hotel so quiet too. Very pleased. We opted for room only, heading to Cafe North, literally next door for breakfast.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Chose this hotel as it’s very close to the arena and we were visiting to watch a concert! We’d booked it months in advance and were most excited for our stay!
The staff were all very friendly and we arrived in the morning and left our luggage so we could go and look around and do things. We came back and our room was ready at 2pm. First view of the room, wow! Very nice. Huge tv, TWO double beds and a nice bathroom with a separate shower and bath which is always nice! It’s a little on the cramped side with 2 beds though and our room had a tiny window that was facing a building so not much to see, but I guess sadly some people have to go without the view in a big hotel, haha.
The breakfast was delicious and fresh with lots of choice!
Overall our stay was lovely, even if we had noisy drink people on our corridor at 4am!! But it was a pleasant stay and we’d definitely stop here again if we were in the area!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience in our hotel. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our welcoming staff, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast made your stay experience more memorable. I am sorry to hear about the noisy people on your floor at 4am. We look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Kind Regards