“Wondefull Kofte”
Review of Sultanahmet Grill

Sultanahmet Grill
Ranked #149 of 2,386 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: Sultanahmet Grill is the first UK branch of this well known Turkish company. The company has been trading in Turkey since 1920 and has a famous kofte recipe that we are using here. Alongside the kofte we also serve a range of traditional Turkish cuisine. We pride ourselves that everything is prepared freshly each day.
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have been many times and I had same taste even better than Turkey one.
For sure try the lentil soup and follow by kofte.
Highly recomended very reasonable price.

Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you for reviewing Sultanahmet Grill. We are delighted to hear that our food is even better than Sultanahmet in Turkey, and that you enjoyed visit and found the price to be reasonable too.
We hope to entice you to return and try other food on the menu in the near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I found the waitress very friendly, i d love the fact the Kofte and the desserts are amazing. Thanks guys i ll make sure i ll come back again.

Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

We are very pleased that the food and service were to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future when you can try some of our other tasty food on the menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say... Sultanahmet Grill was absolutely amazing. It's the second time I've visited and wow it was even better.

I ordered the hummus and halloumi for starters and mixed Shish for main. The food was brilliant, I was in food heaven, the lamb was cooked to perfection and the chicken was tender and juicy. It is a place that I'd definitely recommend to go when in Manchester, yes it's slightly out of town but it's worth it. I do however live close by.

The staff are also great and very friendly, they work hard and deserve credit, actually the whole team should take credit for absolutely spot on service and cooked food that tasted brilliant, I will definitely be back for more at some point.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure eating your great tasty food.

James

Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

James, thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review for Sultanahmet Grill. The staff work hard as a team to provide tasty food and great service for our guests and it is always good to have that recognised!
We hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I ate here with my son. We shared a vegetarian mezze for two and a mixed grill for two. All the food was lovely and extremely good value for money. We only drank tap water and there was no fuss about this and our glasses were refilled promptly. The staff are attentive without being in your face, and the restaurant is smart with a friendly atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you for highly recommending Sultanahmet Grill in your review. The whole team work hard to give our guests a positive experience, with tasty food and good service so it is great to read that it all worked well for you. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone the food is above and beyond the best food I have ever had the staff were so helpful and made us feel so welcome the pricing is fantastic for the quality of food that you received we could not have asked for a better experience than we had here thank you !
Definitely ll be back again!

Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you for your positive review of Sultanahmet Grill. We are delighted that you enjoyed the quality of our food and the welcoming service. We look forward to your return visit.