“Afternoon tea with Irish Breakfast Tea”
Review of Patisserie Liberte

Patisserie Liberte
Ranked #13 of 50 Dessert in Manchester
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Description: Thanks to its French concept, Patisserie Liberte conceive hand made, fresh and authentic cakes. Every product is made by our French Chefs in-house. Our lovely shop will feel like at home and you will find several kind of choices like viennoiserie, patisserie, cold & hot drink, tea etc. We guarantee premium products and memorable moments in friendly astmosphere.
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely little cafe Fabulous cakes and macaroons Range of teas and coffees Polite and helpful staff Pleasant ambience Lovely pit stop! Just what I needed after walking miles around Manchester City centre

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I was drawn inside of Patisserie Liberte by the desserts on display and was really glad I stopped by! Their desserts look and taste fabulous. Some are quite rich, but can't really complain about that.... Really nice place to grab a coffee with friends or alone. Next time I am definitely going to try their pancakes - they come with whipped cream and fruit and also look delicious.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stopped by for coffee and cake - greeted by a nice chap when we arrived, explained to us that the cakes were baked on site by a young chap from Lyon who was behind the counter. Authentic, nice touch!

I had a lovely slice of the chocolate mousse cake - didn't look particularly exciting but my god it tasted lovely. Indeed theres a reasonable variety of cakes, though a good 75% of them are tarts or small pastries. There was on one actual 'cake' as such which was a bit disappointing. Id like to see more fully baked cakes you can have a slice of.

Another mention is to the coffee - finally, a decent tasting (presumably french) coffee in the city centre.

If you fancy a coffee and a nice treat, this new(ish) place is very much worth a visit. It's small and likely independent so give it a try.

1  Thank LadyMooMcr
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Me & my partner was walking past and decided to try. We could see the desserts through the window and they looked impressive.
I chose the strawberry tart and fresh orange juice.
The strawberry tart was delicious. Orange juice was great too but just not cold enough for me.
Really nice atmosphere. Use of bright colours on the chairs etc against a white wall looked really cheerful, tastefully done.
Would go back again.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Cakes were pretty damn good. The Italian meringue on the lemon meringue is spectacular. And the other chocolate cake/moose was delicious too. Cakes are very well presented and labelled. Ordered a latte was 1/3 foam...a little generous on foam. And a fresh orange juice which was freshly squeezed. I won't give five stars on the basis that I have had slightly better coffee in Manchester. But honestly a lovely place, clean, tidy, extremely well presented. Keep it up!