“Delicious Egyptian Falafel”

Nectar Bistro
Ranked #190 of 2,368 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BYO customer are welcome.
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I was passing with my grandmother- very friendly welcome- quick service- good sized portions. I will definitely be coming here again!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Actually One of the best restaurants in Manchester and top quality.
I suggest you try. Waiters very polite. Gourmet food

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Me & my friend has spent many hours lots of money and a lot of his petrol on the search for Manchester's middle eastern food, in a chilled atmosphere, our search ended about 2years ago, when we found nector bistro, the food is on a different level, so fresh, cooked to perfection, oh don't get started on the rice & green beans. Outstanding, the owners, very friendly, the lady is damn classy, her husband is very friendly and likes a cig, shakes my hand, no less!!! Great great place.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a lovely little restaurant with great food, good service and a nice atmosphere. I pre-booked our table for four on a Friday night because I assumed it would be more busy than it was. We were three vegetarians and one meat eater and there was plenty on the menu for everyone to have a lot of choice. The food was freshly prepared and tasty and arrived with just the right amount of delay. My only criticism would be that we had to ask for attention to get the dessert menu, but that's the Mediterranean way - to leave you in peace to chat! We had two bottles of wine and all had starters, mains and dessert and the bill came to around £60 per couple, which is outstanding value. It's a lovely place, the owners are very friendly and it deserves a bigger crowd than it had when we visited. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

So good I visited twice in a week! Great food, excellent service and a relaxing atmosphere. You can bring your own alcoholic drinks or use the menu provided. A fantastic find which I frequent with colleagues, friends and family.