US$143
  • Free Internet
US$268
US$259
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Restaurant
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$98
Priceline
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$133
US$128
Priceline
6,654 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staystayed here for one nightcar parking
Reviewed 20 October 2011

stayed one night before a business trip, location is ideal but the whole place is starting to date, I sum it up by - 'I would not stop here if I had to pay for it' (company expenses)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed here for a night before flying out on holiday, with 11 nights parking included. A little more expensive than the other airport hotels. We have stayed here 3 times prior. Check-in quick and efficient. Room had a good view of the airport. Room good size, comfortable bed, Tea and coffee facilities. I agree with some peoples views that the rooms could do with a little updating. Decor is starting to look like it needs a freshen up. But this hotel is so convenient when travelling to be able to just walk through the walk way to the appropriate terminal is fantastic. Good evening meal not too badly priced. No problems getting the car, just had to collect the key from reception and it was in the allocated parking bay. Would definately use this hotel again.

Room Tip: View of the runway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Recent one night stay plus 8 nights car parking as early flight following morning. Very friendly and efficient staff at checkin, comfortable attractive room and prompt checkout following morning. On return received keys for car, advised car was more or less in same place as when I had left it (cars are moved to offsite parking for the 8 nights) and it certainly was easy to find. Very satisfied with my stay and plan to repeat this very shortly

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2011

The check in was excellent but the second you enter your bedroom you realise it was designed by monkeys.
Neither of the phones worked, and when I rang, on my mobile, to report this I was actually asked if I wanted someone to come and check them.
It is impossible to eat your room service meal ( which was OK) while watching TV as he only serviceable service in the room is secreted away.
But the award for insanity goes to the lighting system. There are 2 choices on or off. Even the bedside lamps are wired into the main switch so ar of no use at all. ON or OFF don't t and read.
The only reason to use this hotel is its link to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I had asked my travel agent to book me into the Radisson Edwardian but I got booked in here by mistake. I am not a big fan of Airport hotels and I was really looking forward to the Edwardian so I was a bit grumpy when I checked in.
Despite my grumpiness I am rather pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The wifi is free and very good. I am writing this in the restaurant while watching Champions League (that is real football for my USA readers) and listening to an Italian gentlemen skyping his family on his Apple-Mac. He just held his lap top in the air and pointed it as his dinner so they could see what he was eating!! WTH! (that’s like WTF but not profane, H stands for Heck)

AAAAAAAnyway. The hotel is OK. My room 745 could do with a refurb. It doesn’t have a flat screen TV and there are not many channels but is perfectly maintained and lovely and clean. On the plus side I would say that the staff are very attentive and (at the risk of being sexist) more than averagely attractive.
I went down to the gym earlier but I am feeling rather lazy tonight and did not take advantage of the facilities. They have a gym and a pool.

In summary I would say that it’s not the best Radisson I have stayed in but not the worst. If you have to have a stopover at Manchester Airport then I would say that it’s head and shoulders above any other airport hotel. Despite the d fact that I didn’t want to stay here I am rather enjoying my stay. If Manchester United beat Villa Real tonight it will be even better!

Room Tip: ask if the have any newly refurbished rooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business