US$73
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$92
US$33
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$118
US$72
  • Pool
US$44
US$41
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$99
US$83
Doubletree
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Travelodge Manchester Piccadilly Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,060 results
All reviewsmanchester cathedralfantastic locationprint worksgood nights sleepprintworks
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with two friends. We went to Manchester Arena for an event. Staff at the hotel were lovely, very friendly and welcoming. Good that there is 24 hour reception. Breakfast was great value and really nice. Bar and dining area lovely as well. The hotel room itself was very basic. Facilities quite poor. No bedside table or working bathroom light. Would not have fancied using the shower, as a bit grotty. The beds ,however, were clean and comfortable. Also good that there were two full length mirrors in the room. Location was excellent for short walk to arena and nice bars nearby.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank emster25
MitreManagement, Manager at Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Good evening,

Thank you for your comment and we are glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear your bathroom light was not working. Was this reported to reception to be fixed during your stay?

The hotel is soon to be renovated and we hope you plan to return to us in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My young daughter and I travel to Manchester every few months and always choose to stay at the Mitre. The hotel perfectly located in the city center. It is a great deal for the price. The staff is always friendly and willing to help when we have questions. The last time we stayed, I had trouble connecting to their internet. They moved us to a suite and it was gorgeous. I would happily recommend this hotel to others traveling.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
MitreManagement, Manager at Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your lovely comments.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Me and my girlfriend stayed in this hotel for the weekend before Christmas and we enjoyed it. We both like old buildings so it was ok with us even with all the small things that surely could have been fixed. The young lady that was on reception on our check in was really friendly and gave us the luxury suite which was facing Manchester cathedral. Amazing large room with amazing view. Yes there were thing that needed a bit of repairing but considering the fact it is a really old building we were perfectly fine with that - it was clean and warm. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary M

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your comments and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Where do I start?! It was just awful. Its dirty, old & extremely worn. The carpet was so dirty I didnt want to stand on it in bare feet, the tv was tiny, sink in bedroom but not in bathroom, bathroom was tiny, bath panel was hanging off, toilet was loose, no hot water in bath. No toiletries. No lift. Breakfast was ok, but it was assumed we wanted a full english. Nobody asked if we were vegetarian or had any dietary requirements at all. My partner and I stayed here nye & it cost £163!! Just wish we’d paid a little extra & stayed elsewhere. Only good thing is location. Would not recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne J
MitreManagement, other at Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your comment's on your stay here at The Mitre.
We are sorry you feel like way about your stay, May I ask for your booking reference in order for us to look into this for you?

Regarding the room's here, we are aware there is a need for update's and we are currently undergoing some refurbishments to improve the rooms we have here. Regarding the fault's in the bathroom, was these issues raised with a member of staff during your stay?

Also I must apologise again Joanne for comment of there being no lift, but unfortunately being a listed building, the fittings and structure of the building is protected so we are not authorised to have a lift on our premises.

Regarding the breakfast, this will be taken up with the waiting staff, was any special/dietary requirements requested by yourself to our staff?

We do hope that after our refurbishments are complete you will come to visit us again, so we can hopefully change your experience here at The Mitre.

To discuss the matter further, please contact the hotel direct - info@mitrehotel.co.uk

Kind Regards

The Mitre

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I would not stay in this hotel even in my worst desperations! Nor recommend it to anyone! In 2017 in a metropolitan city!!!

Where do I start? The hotel needs a complete deep cleaning session, the carpets NEED to be replaced. The decoration needs doing!

Stayed at a twin bed room with an ensuite shower!
At first look, it looked ok... But further inspection... Disappointment after disappointment!

No toiletries provided whatsoever... Toilet paper was scarce... the towels had better days.

Tried to have a shower before sleeping, to find that it was not running, no phone in the room so I headed to reception where they explained that it needed to be activated by pulling the cord :s
Managed to take a shower that night, once finished it, saw a flood of water outside the shower cabin. How was that possible I still don't know!!!

Well went to sleep, to wake up in morning full of bites on my body >:( Saw two large bedbugs! and three smaller ones, I was fuming! Paid 49 GBP for a one night stay only to be bitten by bedbugs, when I was checking-out reported to the receptionist, who reacted by saying "Are you joking?" and provided me with the email for reservation to send a complaint! I am absolutely disgusted!

The WI-FI was very poor!
The management needs to get rid of the bedbug infestation! It's not a luxury it's basic hygiene requirements!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Helena D
MitreManagement, Manager at Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hi Helena,

Please can you contact me regarding your stay at reservations@mitrehotel.co.uk - Unfortunately, this issue had't been reported to me and I would like to discuss this further.