Me and my partner stayed here while having a few shopping and football based days! On arrival the staff were very friendly and told us about the restaurant and leisure facilities. Our room was very compact but had everything we needed. (I do believe you can choose between a small or standard type room, we did choose small!) Beautifully clean room and bathroom. Break fast was included in our room rate and was delicious! Fresh fruit and yoghurt, cereals, pastries and toast all help yourself, and a menu for cooked items. Again, very friendly and helpful staff. The pool, gym and spa included in our stay were fantastic. Hydrotherapy pool and steam rooms left me feeling more relaxed than I have in months! I highly recommend this hotel can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Mersey, The Waterside Hotel is just 10 minutes from Manchester Airport. There is a restaurant, leisure centre and free Wi-Fi.The comfortable rooms at Waterside each have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV with Freeview. There is also free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Guests have use of the newly refurbished Leisure Club, which features a 25-metre swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel And Galleon Leisure Club
- The Galleon Hotel Leisure