The staff were so welcoming and friendly, particularly Dave he was an absolute gem, he made us feel so welcome and relaxed! The hotel was lovely, very modern, very well maintained and absolutely spotless. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Mersey, The Waterside Hotel is just 10 minutes from Manchester Airport. There is a restaurant, leisure centre and free Wi-Fi.The comfortable rooms at Waterside each have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV with Freeview. There is also free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Guests have use of the newly refurbished Leisure Club, which features a 25-metre swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel And Galleon Leisure Club
- The Galleon Hotel Leisure