“Afghani food”

Ranked #680 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This place is really different compared to other restaurants in the surrounding area, good choice of Afghan food, would recommend to all.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Went in with friends enjoyed the atmosphere and food both were good bit tiny but ok for small families

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My husband and I go to this restaurant every week. My husband's favourite dish is the lamb chops with rice. I usually choose Baarg which is a Skewer of tender lamb fillet served with rice. We usually have a side order of naan. The restaurant does not serve alcohol but you may bring your own and they will provide glasses at no extra cost. The food is consistently really good and as it is family run there is always a warm welcome.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to try this restaurant. The good thing that I reserve a table prior to our arrival. The restaurant was full and the restaurant was small. Although, only one waiter was serving, the food came on time. We ordered merza qasemi(starter) with a nan bread, gourma sabzi, baqla boulu, and geama. All thr dishes were very tasty and the meat was perfectly cooked. The reason why I gave it 4 stars was because of the small space. As its not very comfortable for large groups or big families. However, its perfect for couples. Also, we paid 33£, which I think was not too expensive.

2  Thank Farah83
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Hidden gem this place is, their most favourite dish is the qabuli pulao and their lamb dished specially their kobeda kebabs. Its a small place so gets full quite often, best time to go is around 7pm. Staff is very helpful and attentive. Ambience is good. Sure recommended for persian food.