“Calorific heaven”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Slimming World? Yeah, maybe give this one a miss. Such good food and brilliant service - I've had a few of their burgers now and each one has been amazing with some fantastic choices of sides and drinks. Would always recommend the Bacon-Bacon fries! Everywhere was clean and tidy too - great stuff.

Manager A, General Manager at Almost Famous, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Jamie!

The Bacon Bacon fries are a winner aren't they?! We're all really happy that you enjoyed your visit. Make sure you come see us again soon.

Much love
Martin

Write a ReviewReviews (1,676)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner and had very nice burgers. The place is also a kind of warm up bar for friends before hitting the Manchester night, so don’t go in waiting for a quiet place! Service is also very friendly and the chips and frites were also great!

Hello

Thanks for the great review. Really happy you enjoyed yourselves, the food and the atmosphere.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally get around to writing reviews but had such a good evening here, I just wanted to say thank you. The food was lovely and service prompt, but what really made the evening was how friendly and attentive our waitress Christine was - it’s rare that you’re made to feel so welcome eating out with kids and my two boys (aged 6 and 10) enjoyed it as much as we did - they loved the colouring and milkshakes and commented upon how nice Christine was to them :-) Nothing was too much trouble and it was a very relaxed meal before the theatre. Will be back soon x

Manager A, General Manager at Almost Famous, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review, we're over the moon you enjoyed youselves so much. I have a passed on your comments to Christine, she's thrilled. I've also thrown a bottle of fizz her way for being such a dream member of staff.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Bacon bacon fries are lush. Can’t remember name of burger but it had pulled pork in it. Home brand lager is good not too gassy. So will I return He’ll Yes look forward to it

Hello

Bacon bacon fries give me life!!! Come back soon!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What amazing food they have here at almost famous!
We certainly were not disappointed!
We all cleared our plates with no complaints.... One tiny thing I think they could improve on is to serve food on plates and NOT in a basket.

Toilets upstairs, quite dark but interesting.

Staff all seemed lovely, even if they did laugh at me for asking what a unicorn burger was!

Would definitely return!

I'd love to bring my kids there as they'd love to food!

Hey Jennie

We're buzzing about your review, super happy you enjoyed yourselves. Next time bring the kids, they'll be gob smacked by our Home Alone burger.