“Coffee and next day brunch”

The Vienna Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 55 Dessert in Manchester
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an independent family run coffee shop which serves a full range of breakfasts all day, salads to paninis and afternoon tea. We have our own brand coffee which we are very proud of and have a full range of lose leaf teas. We have an amazing fresh cake selection whish is displayed at the front of the shop which really draw in the crowds. Every dish is made to order and we take pride in every aspect of our service.
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped off for coffee and cake in the afternoon. My black coffee was fine but my husbands latte wasn’t overly hot though tasty. The cake I wanted was sold out but the lemon was nice. We went back for brunch the next day and I asked for the sausage to be swapped for a piece of bacon. The breakfast itself was very nice but it wasn’t till we had paid and left that we saw we’d actually been charged 80p for “extra” bacon yet the sausage wasn’t deducted!! Not happy about that

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you Suzy and the team for the amazing service. I had been planning my sisters hen weekend for months and found vienna coffee house to be the best value for afternoon tea. They really went above and beyond to cater for our large booking. We had the whole upstairs to ourselves, decorations set out as a surprise for the bride as I requested, it was very cosy atmosphere.
The decor is not posh or spectacular but it set the perfect mood for our first evening on the hen do, the plan was a casual ‘ice breaker’ evening and it certainly was that at Vienna coffee house.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Great coffee and a nice selection of sandwiches, paninis etc. Staff is very friendly and attentive. The interior needs improvement, it didn't feel very cozy, I would even say it felt hollow.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Great breakfast, probably the best English brekkie in Manchester! Lots of choice not just the full monty but more modern types of breakfast as well such as many French Toast options. Great lunch time selection as well. Staff very friendly and helpful. We will not go anywhere else for breakfast now!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My mum and I like to meet up and go for afternoon tea and a catch up. I’ve tried a few places but they can be generic and overpriced. I am veggie and Mum is pescatarian so we can sometimes get a bit fobbed off with just some boring cheese sandwiches.

We came here this afternoon and it was so nice to be asked in detail what we would like on each sandwich and all 4 were personalised to our taste (And they were all delicious, particularly the falafel and feta cheese). Then to top it off you get to choose your own cake from the counter. That was a tough decision but I went for the triple chocolate cheesecake and it was divine. My mum had the vanilla fudge cheesecake which she also loved.
Definitely would recommend and I think we will be returning in the future if we get chance!