“Unbelievable desi food !!!!!! ”
Review of MyLahore

MyLahore
Ranked #12 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

One of the most vibrant places in Manchester ... coming from a place like London ... I was so surprised to see the quality and service ... just brilliant ... also the food is at very reasonable price ... and the staff is just amazing ... especially the guy who served us ... Awais ... highly recommend it won’t be disappointed

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi nausherwan,

Thank you so much for a great review, we are delighted that your recent experience at my Lahore was awesome, you mentioned Awais who is a true asset to the company next time your in you need to ask him about our specials which I’m pretty sure you will enjoy!

Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (4,200)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I came with my friends on a Saturday had the chicken fillet steak with strawberry mocktail and for dessert had the jam rolly polly would and was served by Awais!! I would 100% recommend coming here if you haven’t tried it.

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi khadeeja parveen thank you so much for a great review, we are delighted that you really enjoyed your recent experience next time your in I’m pretty sure you will love difffrent other items on our diverse menu, hope to see you soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Uwais served the family today with brilliant service and tasty food. Love lahore myLahore... delicious food as always.

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you so much for a great review we are delighted that your recent experience at my Lahore was awesome! You mentioned Uwais yes Uwais is a true asset to the company and really does go out of his way for our guests to make they experience enjoyable next time your in you want to ask him about our specials which I’m pretty sure will enjoy!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at My Lahore, it's one of the best place i been in Manchester the food was absolutely fantastic the service was outstanding and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. The place itself is picturesque and sophisticated. It is very clean as well, coming here has my made my day and i will recommend this place to anyone.Thanks to the manager shaf who made it very special he's a Gem

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Thania
Thank you soo much for the amazing review. It was a pleasure hearing that you enjoyed your first time experience at mylahore and shaf made it extra special. Next time your in town try our chicken parmesan it is very popular amongst our guests.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Nice place, very busy . Not quite the Indian food I was expecting. Totally different to my local Indian restaurant , I would say this is more a mix of English food than all Indian cuisine. Lots of families in there so sometimes you have to wait for a table.

Dear Cherine

Thank you for your review, I would like to apologise if you felt that the food was not up to your standards.

At Mylahore We do use the freshest and finest ingredients in the food we serve our customers.

We are constantly monitoring the quality of our food and service through the feedback we get from people like yourself. It surprises me that it was the worst food you have ever had as this certainly isn't what Mylahore is about. However if you could please let me know what food it was that made you feel this way, as it is something I will now look in to, to ensure it doesn't repeat itself again going forward. We are a British asian kitchen in which we serve a variety of cuisines but all our chefs are trained to make them certain dishes. We are very popular with our curries but i would recommend trying our butter chicken or lamb handi on the bone which are very popular amongst our guests.

We do always have a manger going around asking every table if everything was ok and had you mentioned it to him he would have been more than happy to resolve the matter.

I would like to invite you back to Mylahore to give us a second chance and to make it up to you and this time I can assure you that you will get the quality of food and service you deserve.

I look forward to seeing you again.