“Good cocktails ”

Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with a friend & took advantage of the 2 for 1 cocktails deal - really great range of drinks on offer. Food was basic but good, bit annoying that table service stops at 7.

Eoin S, Restaurant Manager at Revolution - Deansgate Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hey there,

Glad to see you made the most of our 2-4-1 cocktails! We do normally offer table service until 9:30pm, however, with our new food menu launching 12th September we unfortunately had to close our kitchen early in order to ensure our team received the highest quality training possible.

Be sure to call back and let us know what you think of our new menu.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had a lovely experience all round. The staff were first class - very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Would thoroughly recommend!

Eoin S, Restaurant Manager at Revolution - Deansgate Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hey Brendan!

Great to see the team taking such great care of you! Some massive new changes hitting the Restaurant on the 12th September so be sure to pop back in so we can WOW you all over again with our fantastic new menu!!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent evening here- the drinks, food and service were all fantastic. We liked the sample shots that came round- a great way to try out new drinks. I had the pulled beef on fries with peppercorn sauce which was very tasty.
There was a great atmosphere and staff were all very helpful, especially Ruby. Thank you!

Hey there!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such thoughtful feedback for our local superstar Ruby!! She's really shone through since joining us and has quickly become a fan favourite for everyone! We couldn't be more proud of her hard work here!

The Denver Fries are definitely my favourite too! be sure to call back in next week to sample our BRAND NEW MENU!!!! some absolute rule breakers making an entrance!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I have visited this revolution many times for meals. The food used to be very good. The last few times we have been it has been poor.
I had the steak sandwich and the steak looked like it was cooked well but I couldn’t bite through it so I just ate the fries. My meal was taken off the bill.
The service however was great. We were served by Rizza who looked after us very well. If it wasn’t for her I would be rating poor.
Based on this experience though I won’t be returning.

Eoin S, Restaurant Manager at Revolution - Deansgate Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that on this occasion we weren't able to live upto our usual high standards. I've looked into the situation with Rizza and our Kitchen Team and would like to offer my sincere apologies for your sub par experience.

I'm glad Rizza was able to recover the situation to a large extent for you. If you wish to discuss it further you can contact me on deansgate@revolution-bars.co.uk

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Booked this class as a work evening and Emily couldn’t have been more amazing! She held the attention of the entire group, was fun and playful and genuinely seemed to want us to have a good time! Thanks for a great night!

Hey Tim!

Sounds like Emily was her usual lovely self with you guys! I'm loving the fact she was able to give you guys a night to remember , I've passed on your feedback to her personally and she sends her best wishes to you all!