“PIZZA TAKE”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Met a mate here hoping for a quick catch up over some food in our lunch hour as we both worked close by and the small outside patio area amongst the virtually deserted urban sofa mecca shopping drag was an inviting spot.

We had ample time ahead of us but after 7-8 mins of not being able to draw attention to ourselves I nipped inside to collect two menus and to advise one of the two members of staff on duty we were ready for their service.

There were just 4 tables occupied and this was my second venture into the world brand of Pizza Hut. My first experience some 4 years ago I sent back a pizza disgusted that the ''cook/ food warmer upper/oven button pressing operative '' instructed by head office insulted me by slicing up just one mushroom, spreading it over an entire marguerita and charging me for an extra topping.

Anyhow lets move on the dining choices in this area of town are bleak and I certainly do not attend during match days when entire families walk in the roads eating pies bought from burger vans that litter the pavements. So no apparent reason so far for the delay. Busy it was not. We scanned the generic Hut menu seen the world over and made our choices quickly. Then we waited and waited .....tick tock... tick tock..our freetime was rapidly being devoured.The only thing readers paying attention will have realised. I waved at a male server inside the sparsely occupied seated internal area who nodded. Then still we waited the hour hand of the clock snaking past the half hr mark of what I consider to be the fastest hour of the working day.

Still no show at 40mins past the hour so I popped in and asked for at least our order of drinks to be taken and again was assured they would be right out. But no this did not happen so we left and parted our ways. It was the cheapest lunch I had ever experienced ever...and totalling up I have eaten lunch virtually each day since I was born so this jaunt took some beating.

So Pizza Hut you have once again reinstated once again why I strive to avoid branded chain places. Unlimited salad bar laughable gimmicks..pah!!! What clients go to a pizza venue to eat salad? My friend and I departed and I managed to snaffle a fruit corner yoghurt back at my desk. Not as easy as it looks without a spoon.

1  Thank KLEINSTER

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Have eaten here many a time.Always plenty of options with good deals and a beer too and friendly service.Hghly recommend especially before or after a match but might be busy.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

place was nice and chilled, few other parties in there but staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the waitress "NaomiP" who was cheery even though she looked busy.. Food excellent and atmosphere so much better than the noisy Altrincham branch

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We found this place near the Corn Exchange, it was quiet but staff were nice the meal was good too very good value for money

Reviewed 23 June 2013

friendly helpful staff - fantastic that Pizza hut now do Gluten free base and all of their toppings are also GF