“A few mistakes, the wrong pizza was the worst!”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

The children like the ice cream area, so we decided to. Have our meal there. The staff are friendly, quick with serving drinks, taking orders etc. Pizza Hut have a new menu, very American, more pizza then the previous pizza / pasta Italian menu, also the table condiments of the chilli flakes and hard cheese have gone.

The salad bar was well stocked, the drinks refills were filled up promptly. However my husbands large pizza came out totally the wrong order!! They dumped it on our table and quickly cooked another pizza, however it had a cream chese style base and and the doh was not cooked, so thy put it in the oven again, this resulted in a dry toppings, frazzled spinach etc, not very spiriting.
They apologised, hubby ate his pizza while the children we're eating desert!! He left some of it as it was now getting late. As an apology the staff insisted that we took the pizza cooked by mistake and the rushed, frazzled pizza home. We obliged, but dumped it as soon as we got home, no real apology, just an explanation that the pizza doh was raw due to the cream cheese that my hubby had ordered, it was kinda a blame on him, so he wanted the correct order, to eat with the family and cooked well.... Daft man!! I'm sorry Pizza Hut please don't start to blame customers for ordering "off the peg" menu items.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

helpful smiling staff . great value meals and to sit outside on a pleasant warm evening. Nothing too much trouble, fast service, new menu with loads of choice

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have visited many pizza huts and this is now one of our favourites!

We were visiting the area for a few days. Fast, friendly and very efficient service. Lovely tasty pizza which was hot with plenty of toppings. The salad bar was constantly replenished and was fresh and tasty. Even our drinks were re-filled without having to ask!

Thank you for a great meal. We will definitely return if in the area again.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have been here ,many times mainly before a game at Old Trafford. I have always found the staff very polite and efficient and the food to a good standard. This restaurant does get very busy on match days, so be prepared for a wait. There is ample parking outside. I have recently had a number of take aways from this Pizza Hut, mainly when I have been in a rush to get to the match. The staff are always keen to explain the best deals that they have on offer.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Met a mate here hoping for a quick catch up over some food in our lunch hour as we both worked close by and the small outside patio area amongst the virtually deserted urban sofa mecca shopping drag was an inviting spot.

We had ample time ahead of us but after 7-8 mins of not being able to draw attention to ourselves I nipped inside to collect two menus and to advise one of the two members of staff on duty we were ready for their service.

There were just 4 tables occupied and this was my second venture into the world brand of Pizza Hut. My first experience some 4 years ago I sent back a pizza disgusted that the ''cook/ food warmer upper/oven button pressing operative '' instructed by head office insulted me by slicing up just one mushroom, spreading it over an entire marguerita and charging me for an extra topping.

Anyhow lets move on the dining choices in this area of town are bleak and I certainly do not attend during match days when entire families walk in the roads eating pies bought from burger vans that litter the pavements. So no apparent reason so far for the delay. Busy it was not. We scanned the generic Hut menu seen the world over and made our choices quickly. Then we waited and waited .....tick tock... tick tock..our freetime was rapidly being devoured.The only thing readers paying attention will have realised. I waved at a male server inside the sparsely occupied seated internal area who nodded. Then still we waited the hour hand of the clock snaking past the half hr mark of what I consider to be the fastest hour of the working day.

Still no show at 40mins past the hour so I popped in and asked for at least our order of drinks to be taken and again was assured they would be right out. But no this did not happen so we left and parted our ways. It was the cheapest lunch I had ever experienced ever...and totalling up I have eaten lunch virtually each day since I was born so this jaunt took some beating.

So Pizza Hut you have once again reinstated once again why I strive to avoid branded chain places. Unlimited salad bar laughable gimmicks..pah!!! What clients go to a pizza venue to eat salad? My friend and I departed and I managed to snaffle a fruit corner yoghurt back at my desk. Not as easy as it looks without a spoon.

1  Thank KLEINSTER