“Very traditional tasty Turkish food ”
Review of Turkish Kitchen

Turkish Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Turkish Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 2,482 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Turkish Kitchen Restaurant we looking forward to serving you! Turkish food is regarded as one of the world's great cuisines. Today, travellers are discovering Turkey, and dining well. From kebabs to mezze Turkish Kitchen brings An Authentic taste of world famous cuisine with warm and professional service. Make sure to try the Beyti Kebab and the Chicken Shish for an unforgettable meal, or take the hummus with some freshly baked bread. Most of our food is home made from family recipes, specifically our Firin Sütlaç is from a old family recipe and a delight to experience, so what are you waiting for? Located just a short walk away from the MEN arena, A limited number of FREE parking spaces are available at the rear of the shop for customers who dine with us.
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant. Simply delicious food, so many variety mezzes available... I tried Turkish pide and Turkish dessert called kunefe which was unbelievably tasty , I definitely can recommend anybody who seeks for real Turkish street food taste.. Owner welcomed us very friendly and offered us Turkish tea.

1  Thank Ozzy1984

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Great food, friendly and attentative service. A lovely clean little restaurant serving fabulous Turkish dishes at very reasonable prices. Handy for the MEN and they also allowed me to leave my car on their car park whilst I attended a gig. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Charlie H
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Visited the Turkish Kitchen on recommendation from friends and we enjoyed every bite! The food was simply delicious. The staff are friendly and attentive; Overall this little restaurant is well worth a visit and I can't wait to try the other items on the menu.
For starters we shared a Meze which arrived with a basket of Turkish bread and selected meat dishes for mains. Cooked to perfection!

1  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Visited with my family and ordered 3x Koosh bashed & kunefe which we thought was delicious. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to have delicious food /deserts.

1  Thank ebsy g
Reviewed 10 May 2016

food gorgeous service very friendly - place looks very clean - only thing I would change, the lights are all very bright - it would be nice to have some dimmed lighting so it is a little less harsh and more comfortable with a little more ambience - would not personally go for a romantic meal there as it is far too bright and not very relaxing - but other than that very nice food indeed very well presented too

1  Thank CK1Lancs