“Authentic Turkish food and drink”
Review of Turkish Kitchen

Turkish Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Turkish Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 2,562 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Turkish Kitchen Restaurant we looking forward to serving you! Turkish food is regarded as one of the world's great cuisines. Today, travellers are discovering Turkey, and dining well. From kebabs to mezze Turkish Kitchen brings An Authentic taste of world famous cuisine with warm and professional service. Make sure to try the Beyti Kebab and the Chicken Shish for an unforgettable meal, or take the hummus with some freshly baked bread. Most of our food is home made from family recipes, specifically our Firin Sütlaç is from a old family recipe and a delight to experience, so what are you waiting for? Located just a short walk away from the MEN arena, A limited number of FREE parking spaces are available at the rear of the shop for customers who dine with us.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Having been to Turkey no less than 12 times I have made some good friends and they have taken my wife and I to many non tourist places and the food and culture is incredible there ..here at the Turkish kitchen I felt the same as if I was back in turkey the food is fantastic and flavoured beautifully and the tea and coffe as well if you love food just visit and enjoy especially the baklava mmmmmm.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Visited today with my husband. Driven past it for many years, but never ate there.
Fantastic place. Inside was clean and tidy. Tables and chairs were not sticky (sorry, but for me this is really important). Customer service was great. Friendly and vocal staff.
We ordered what we thought would be a large chicken platter meal for £12, but meal ended up being smaller than expected.
Prices are reasonable. Food was fresh, cooked to perfection and piping hot.
Was a bit stretched for time, but will def visit again soon, and try their other dishes.
Parking available round the back, and on the side street.
Great place if your looking for fresh, healthy, grilled meat.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered two set mixed grills for 2 people. 40 minutes later 1 meal for two turns up. Obviously there were 4 of us. Highlighted the absence of the remaining order. Got an apology, waited another 25mins and eventually got the rest of meal. Smoothies with red berries were mixed with milk and spoiled the taste. If I wanted a milkshake, I would have ordered one! Side Street parking was worrying in terms of ghetto similarities and graffiti on walls and shutters and poor lighting. Portion sizes weren't worth the £26 for a small plate of mixed chicken wings, donner meat and tough beef cubes. Tried it once, won't be going back. Very expensive for a cafe facing a Category A prison in Manchester.

1  Thank shazad24081974
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Had the salmon with salad. Awesome place....can't wait to come back and try more things on the menu!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The Best !
We visit Turkish Kitchen a lot, I particularly love the mix meze and kebabs...the food and service are brilliant, you can eat in or eat out...highly recommended. The Best in Town Centre !!!