“Ice cream!”

Bonbon Chocolate Boutique
Ranked #9 of 55 Dessert in Manchester
Description: Bonbon Chocolate Boutique is an artisan chocolatier and café, selling fine chocolates, truffles & treats in a beautifully refurbished venue. Bonbon offers a unique experience, being the only chocolatier in Manchester to sell handmade chocolates produced on the premises.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Living in Manchester, I had yet to find somewhere that does excellent ice cream... Until now. They have a select range of delicious ice cream which all help identify the establishment's brand. I had pistachio (which was thick, creamy and super tasty), while my friend had Lemon Meringue. Both of us enjoyed these flavours immensely. I had a black Americano which came well presented and full of flavour. My friend had salted caramel hot chocolate which looked divine. Very friendly atmosphere. Would definitely go back (mainly because I want to try the Turkish Delight ice-cream)!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Quite literally stumbled on this little place when meeting friends in Northern Quarter, Manchester. Immediately my interest was piqued entirely by the name.

We ordered the house speciality hot chocolate and latte to drink and we all had cake; flourless chocolate and zucchini chocolate cake which was devine. The portion sizes were small but it could be argued that the food is very rich in taste.

The ambiance is relaxed and quirky with I think only 4 tables which gives you an indication of the establishment. It made a refreshing change to visiting one of the chains - and we all agreed we would visit again.

1  Thank SSJ55
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious dairy free hot chocolate - I had salted caramel and my boyfriend had chilli. The staff were really friendly and the Mexican inspired decor in the cafe is cool.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

A must for anyone wanting something different. Friendly and welcoming. Range of chocolate drinks as well as coffee etc. Good range of related cakes all tasting good and well presented. No hesitation in recommending

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

After a wonder round the Northern Quarter me and my friend wanted a hot chocolate so came here. Such a good little find, the girl that was working (maybe the owner) was lovely and friendly. She talked us through the different options she had in the hot chocolates ! They were fantastic and I wools highly recommend!