“Pizza!”
Review of Today Restaurant

Today Restaurant
Ranked #595 of 2,400 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had a chicken shawarma on naan, and two chicken pizzas. After reading so many excellent reviews about this eatery, we decided to give Today Restaurant a try, and it was the biggest mistake we've ever made: the food is addictive, and you just can't get enough of it! Their pizzas have to be the absolute BEST that we have EVER eaten. Yes, their food is that good! Food, although fresh, is served very quickly. The staff are very nice, and yes, they do confuse orders, but that only serves to make the experience all the more unbelievable. We cannot believe that we've found this gem of a place only now. We had sky-high expectations, and were not disappointed. We highly recommend giving this place a try.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

After eating around Manchester for many years, a stalwart of the Rice and Three establishments, I can declare with full, unwavering confidence, that TODAY is the best value eatery in Manchester, bar none. The Champion.
I've long been a devotee of Atlas Shawarma, which is also great, and latterly of Jaffa, which is fantastic too, but Today has everything. Freshest naan, lovely sauces, great salad with carrot and red pickle, and the shawarma is off the hook. Beautifuly spiced.
The shawarma and naan is only £2.50. You could not better spend £2.50 on food in Manchester. I dare say you couldn't in the UK. Nay, Europe! Beyond!
It's that good.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent food, very very good value for money.
Make sure you don't miss this extremely good takeaway

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

If you happened to be in Curry Mile, then Today's lamb shawarma on a Samun is not 1 you should miss... I live in Manchester, therefore been going for their shawarma frequently. The shop is small, always busy and has limited seats, but its lamb shawarma is arguably the best in town and well-worth a takeout if you are grabbing a quick lunch when in town.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I live round the corner from this takeaway in a student house and I find this takeaway so convenient when I'm either in a rush or just can't be bothered to cook something at home. The veggie cheese fatayars are my favourite thing to order from the menu, I watch them create it fresh and put it in the oven with the choice of veg that I want on it. Lovely food!