“Best grilled cheeses”

Northern Soul Grilled Cheese
Ranked #7 of 2,453 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a Mac and cheese and a meatball grilled cheese, both delicious. It’s a very small place so sometimes you have to wait for a table to become free or stand up

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had a delicious lunch here! Heard so much about this and it was still better than I expected. Must visit for any cheese fan!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

On a visit to Manchester we just happened by this wonderful place and shared a pulled pork and macaroni cheese sandwich. Crispy on the outside and oozing with three types of cheese within, this might just have been the tastiest sandwich I’ve ever had. I liked the crunchy dill pickle and cole slaw that came with it, and a root beer rounded out the experience for this displaced American. Oh, and there was an Oreo brownie, too. Certainly the best food I had in my four days in Manchester and I would head straight back on my next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place was fantastic! I had the ‘pig on a lead’ which consisted of Mac and cheese sandwich with pulled pork. Great value for money.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I took Friday afternoon to chill and I chose Northen Quarter to walk around and had some drinks.
It was with that mind mode that I went to NSGC for the famous toast that I heard about so much.
The place looks like a elaborated food truck, in a good way.
You come here when you are craving for a cheesy, greasy, caloric big toast.
My girlfriend ordered the bbq pull pork mac& cheese toast, it was something that we never tried - simply amazing. I ordered soul cheese toast. it was packed with three different blends of cheese. Simple, yet delicious.
fyi - It wasnt easy to digest.
staffs were really friendly and their play list were mostly rock. overall, it was a good experience. thumbs up.