“Great Value and Fantastic Falafel ”
Review of Falafil Express

Falafil Express
Ranked #794 of 2,371 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic falafel with brilliant portion sizes for what you pay. The little pieces of potato on the falafel wrap are divine. I will definitely be back

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Nice food ... 10/10 100% recommended ... nice clean and friendly staff ... always polite and friendly should open up more shops around the northwest... totally different from anything else in offer ...

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We had initially planned to visit a nearby restaurant, however, due to lack of time we had to plump for the fast food option.
Needless to say I was not dissapointed.
Guided by a friend who visits regularly, I naturally chose the falafel.
What can I say, the portions were huge and amazingly tasty, although I must admit it was rather difficult to eat as it was absolutely jam packed with the various fillings that were available.
Service was quick and friendly.
In retrospect I wish I had had more time to savour this, as it really was enjoyable, unfortunately we were in a rush. I do look forward to making a return visit however.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Good Selection of desserts! Good service and presentation, nice atmosphere and well maintained. Will visit again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We were out on a University open day and found this nice little eating place. We were surprised that it was completely vegetarian. We were 4 of us and we ordered falafel wraps medium for all of us with a couple of smoothies. We had our stomachs full for under £20 and that was great. The falafel wraps were really tasty, filling and freshly made. Would definitely visit again.