“Yummy Sushi”

Nudo Sushi Box - Oxford St
Ranked #403 of 2,369 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great fresh produce always available and no end to the daily specials on offer. Go early for the best choice. I love the futomaki !

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Cute little place for a sushi lunch. There seemed a lot of choice to me. I had a little salmon sushi box which was really nice. Modern stylish decor. Sweet smiley staff.

1  Thank calsilver77
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I often have sushi for lunch and initially liked Nudo, but found the choice can be limited and part of the reason i go for Sushi is for the healthy nutrition, so disappointing that they do not provide nutrition info on box sets. I have since started using another Sushi bar 150 metres from nudo that does better box sets, with nutritional data.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My colleagues and I visit Nudo a lot and loved it early on. However, in recent months they've really gone downhill. Food is no longer prepared onsite, portions have changed (less chicken in the curry pot for example), food is worse-prepared and often stocking shelves is slow. It's disappointing but I've stopped going for these reasons.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've been here a few times and the food is delicious, there's a large selection (meat, fish, veggie) and I think the price is really reasonable for the quality and quantity. The staff are always really welcoming and friendly.