“Great like always.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was here with my girl last Saturday night, the service was great and excellent food. Already two times I've been here, and always I enjoy to come here my self or with someone, for just only drinks or something to eat.
If someone live in town like me, and like spicy indian food, definitely try this place!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

By recomondation of my friend , In early evening at Saturday with my family. we order 4 starters and 4 main meals. The food was so yummy, we had chicken tikka massala, karahi paneer, and 2 biryanies , all was excillent. Great service. we will come back again.....

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was superb!!! Such a gem to find in Manchester, one of the best Indians I have had in a long time!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I visited on a Monday evening, restaurant was not over busy, took a while for the first waiter to arrive, so placed drink order, he arrived back 15 minutes later with my drink and took my food order.

The starter took about 20 minutes to arrive, which is quite a long time, especially when you are sat alone. The starter was very nice however the main course must of taken at leats half an hour to arrive and although the food was excellent, none of the staff came to ask if all was okay. Once I had eaten my meal I must of been sat waiting for at leats 20 minutes before I eventually caught a waiters eye and requested a desert menu. I gave him my order and it never arrived! I waited about 15 minutes and in the end I had to get up and go to the bar to ask what had happened to my desert, the guy apologised then brought me the wrong dessert :( we got it right in the end.

Although the restaurant and food is excellent it is being let down by very poor service!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

So it’s my own fault, other reviews said the service isn’t great. The couple who arrived after us got both their starts and main courses before us. Eventually the waiting staff noticed we were watching them bring out take away food and other peoples food. We got an apology and our plates and then waited 5 more minutes for the food and a couple more minutes after that for the sag aloo. I know chicken tikka masala isn’t a proper Indian dish, but it’s on the menu. I’ve never had chicken either marinated in chilli or a sauce with so much chilli in it. I wonder in their rush they just used some other sauce base. The biryani was ok and the Nan. To add insult an extra beer had been put on the bill.