“Good taste and good service”
Review of Brasserie Auberge

Brasserie Auberge
Ranked #32 of 314 Restaurants in Colmar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A warm and friendly atmosphere takes you to the heart of Alsace. Typical decoration and traditional dishes make this the perfect place in Colmar for any lover of good food. You can enjoy lunch or dinner on the outdoor terrace during beautiful summer days. Open daily from 11:45 am to 2:30 pm and from 6:45 pm to 10:30 pm.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went for dinner with my wife and our large dog (golden retriever). The staff was so nice and attentive throughout our dinner. I had the duck breast in red wine (huge portion of duck), and my wife had the chicken in Riesling wine. Both dishes were very tasty. For dessert we had the caramelised snow eggs and the vacherin glacé l’Alsacienne. Both desserts were very tasty as well. Although, with the snow eggs I wish they would have a crispy element.

The wine pairing was really good.

The decor of the place is a bit dated, and it shows in the presentation of the food as well. But the taste of the food and the nice atmosphere and service makes up for it. A bientôt!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent brasserie in front of the railway station. Quick & friendly service. We will come back next time

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I ended up in this apparently unassuming brasserie next to my hotel after the hotel receptionist kindly but firmly refused to give any recommendations on the Colmar restaurants due to the fact that she did not know what I would like. Since reaching the old town is some 10-minute walk away, the choice was easy.

The main menu is concise but offers a good variety of different dishes along with the Alsace specialities. I had foie gras and a sirloin steak accompanied with the wines recommended by the waiter, and could not have been happier after the meal.

The place was full on Saturday dinner time, but that was not reflected on the service at all.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Lovely, friendly and warm atmosphere with delicious reasonably priced food! There was no need to search for another restaurant to dine and wine in Colmar as Auberge offered what we were looking for right at our hotel:
Good food, a rich choice of wine and other drinks as well as chef's suggestions in addition to the menu. Everything we ordered was not only freshly made, but also delicious and appealing to the eye.Give the brasserie a try and you will not regret it ;))

Reviewed 7 February 2018

All three courses were excellent. The taste was typically Alsace and the portions were very substantial. The accompanying wine was tasty and reasonably priced