US$98
US$87
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Graffalgar(Strasbourg)
US$147
US$95
Adagio Access Strasbourg Illkirch(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
US$101
Book now, pay at stay
US$177
US$168
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was very basic but clean and tidy. The rooms are quite small so would not be suitable for large suitcases. The staff were friendly attentive and breakfast was nice. A cheap and cheerful hotel in a central location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel corridors are clean and beautiful, but the room is dirty .. The general impression is good, but when it looks better, the bathroom is dirty. Our room was very small ... This is a hotel for a short stay, no longer than one night

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Room was dirty with spider webs everywhere, the sheets were not clean, the lamp in the bath room was broken. I could go on. This hotel is so bad, and not at all worth the price it comes with. Stay away!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2017

When I came, there was such a smell of old tobacco and strong detergent that I got an awful migraine-attac half an hour after my arrival to the room. Also while taking a shower, the water spilled all around the bathroom ( the curtain was used!) and there were only 2 towels in a room, so it was a big problem! I went to the reception at once and told that I'cannot stay in that room because of the awful smell and water problem.
I got an other room but when opening the door, the same smell of a strong detergent was also there. It came from the linen and the receptionist came to my room to check the situation. We decided to keep the balcony doors open for 3 hours to get the smell I hardly could breath, so I had to take all the linen and the covering off and put them to the bathroom, with a closed door and to sleep covered by my down jacket and all clothes on! Next morning my throat was so swelled that I hardly could speak! I had to leave the hotel next morning but the hotel refused to pay me back 800 euros for the next 6 nights as the week was prepayed! It hotel was really not a 3 stars hotel, 135 euros/night!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Very good price was on booking.com when we booked this place.

Clean room and view on the park.

TV - if you know language.

Smiling stuff, one girl knows Russian.)

About breakfast - we don’t eat meat. And in the morning we looking for food in hotel and received go to cafe for breakfast.

About bad side - when we come to room (at first) we feel toilet smell. This building is not new, that’s why this smell is here...
But when we open the windows- bad smell was gone.

Have a nice time in Adonis!)))

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelstrasbourg, Directeur général at Adonis Hotel Strasbourg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Mme Klyatskina
Thank you for your review of our hotel.
Our hotel, is created in a charming house in the center of Strasbourg, We have worked with the architect to make it as pleasant and functional as possible. While keeping the charm of this home.

We would be delighted to welcome you or your friends, once again, for your next visit to Strasbourg. Cordially Justinian.