US$82
US$67
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$132
US$75
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$104
Citadines Strasbourg Kleber(Strasbourg)(Great Value!)
Hotel Restaurant d'Alsace(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centregreat locationeuroreceptionparking
Reviewed 4 May 2018

The bed is very comfortable, the room is very cozy, and the staff were friendly. My only problem is that the hotel wasn't really close to the attractions, yet it's one my favorites so far in Strasbourg.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was very basic but clean and tidy. The rooms are quite small so would not be suitable for large suitcases. The staff were friendly attentive and breakfast was nice. A cheap and cheerful hotel in a central location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel corridors are clean and beautiful, but the room is dirty .. The general impression is good, but when it looks better, the bathroom is dirty. Our room was very small ... This is a hotel for a short stay, no longer than one night

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Room was dirty with spider webs everywhere, the sheets were not clean, the lamp in the bath room was broken. I could go on. This hotel is so bad, and not at all worth the price it comes with. Stay away!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

When I came, there was such a smell of old tobacco and strong detergent that I got an awful migraine-attac half an hour after my arrival to the room. Also while taking a shower, the water spilled all around the bathroom ( the curtain was used!) and there were only 2 towels in a room, so it was a big problem! I went to the reception at once and told that I'cannot stay in that room because of the awful smell and water problem.
I got an other room but when opening the door, the same smell of a strong detergent was also there. It came from the linen and the receptionist came to my room to check the situation. We decided to keep the balcony doors open for 3 hours to get the smell I hardly could breath, so I had to take all the linen and the covering off and put them to the bathroom, with a closed door and to sleep covered by my down jacket and all clothes on! Next morning my throat was so swelled that I hardly could speak! I had to leave the hotel next morning but the hotel refused to pay me back 800 euros for the next 6 nights as the week was prepayed! It hotel was really not a 3 stars hotel, 135 euros/night!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo