“Irish Themed pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Irish styled pub but dont expect the GAA or RTE to be on although they were able to find the Ireland game for me after a long search through channels. it is big and has good atmosphere...when busy, good place to watch Clermont when the rugby is on.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We decided to try this pub restaurant as it was quite close to our hotel and it was getting late. We received a warm and friendly welcome and given seats straight away. Our ordered drinks arrived promptly as did our meal. This was two steaks with frites and green beans which were OK but not memorable and presentation seemingly not a priority. The portions were good, but it looked like the food had been put on the plate in a hurry. We would possibly go back if unable to find another restaurant serving as late, but would prefer to try other places before doing so, as there are quite few around the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Although we are generally quite happy with Kerry's Irish Pub, today was a disappointment. The pub was quite busy over lunch hour, and the staff was new and inexperienced. Our waiter had trouble entering the items on his digital order form and therefore made many mistakes. One of the children got the wrong child's meal, and one meal came with fries instead of the pasta advertised on the menu.
The food, which we generally find, quite good also disappointed. The salad was wilted and the fries were soggy.
Not sure we will go back for another try.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Well I have mixed feelings about the Kerry's... Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's terrible... Everytime I eat there the food is ok but when we go there for a drink or 2 it's another story, it feels like you are being taken advantage of; like the insects they serve for brunch...
I highly recommend the Kerry's for dinner.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We had a meal here on our way south. My partner chose a steak from the menu....the waiter talked him into a far more expensive 'chef's recommendation' which, when it came, had no sauce and was not what was ordered......I asked for a bottle of red wine from the menu, which again the waiter said was not very good and I should have the more expensive one. When it arrived it was in an unmarked bottle and was not very nice. Every other wine I tasted in France during the following fortnight was lovely.......all their wine is far better than we get here for a reasonable price.......I don't believe I was given the wine I ordered.......it was just cheap rubbish......I would not return here.