we booked this travelling up from la rochelle the evening before,as we had just stayed in two other b&b places,,and they were fantastic,,,this one looked like a prison block from the outside and much the same on the inside,,we checked in and got the keys,, dropped bags and went,, tho 5 hrs later having a look around the room,,dirty,,dated, and SO SO hot,,and the road noise outside was horrendous,,,no air con and you cant really leave the window open as everyone can look in as they pass,,we ended up getting a refund as we didnt use the room just dropped bags etc,,,and checked in an ibis down the road,,,for less money,,,deffinatly wouldnt stay at that one again, and actually two days later in dieppe,,it looks as tho the same plan has been used in building that one! la Lochelle &Vannes oneS ARE FANTASTIC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city and 3 km, 5 minutes drive from the TGV station and ramparts 'Intra-Muros', our B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre, recently renovated, has 92 rooms, including 11 family (4 people ) with mezzanine. Serviced by a lift, rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, TV, hi by Numericable TV, and free wifi high debit. Our hotel welcomes you 24/24, outside opening hours, a terminal on the outside of the hotel issues you a code that allows you to access your room whatever your arrival time, and offers a breakfast buffet each matin. Parking free private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Saint Malo
- b&b Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo