All reviews free shuttle rooms are clean intermarche supermarket tv
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed at this motel for one night before boarding a ferry to the UK and the hotel was perfect for this purpose. The room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was average. It is quite noisy since the walls are paper thin but we were not bothered since we arrived quite late and left very early.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

As we had stayed at two B&B hotels on the two previous nights we thought we would check into another on our travels around France, We got there all excited and found a miserable woman who seemed not very interested in anything apart from having a cigarette with the cleaners outside reception!! we eventually got checked in by her, we headed up to our room, opened the door and I nearly died, the room was a far cry from the other two B&B hotels we had stayed in, as we headed up the outside metal staircase we thought how much it resembled a prison, although it was very clean it was very small and dark and you couldn't swing a cat in there never mind anything else!!! we left quickly as we were heading out for the day, 5 hours later we came back exhausted and wanted to have a nap, the noise was unbelievable, lorries, cars, screaming kids and screaming adults, the people next door were banging about so I decided that was that and went to the woman behind reception and told her we wanted to leave, she said no refund, I quoted the customer satisfaction guarantee which is on their website, she knew i wouldn't give up on wanting to leave, so she marched us back to the room inspected it to see if we had been in the bed or used the loo, which we hadn't so she agreed to give us a refund at which point she told us to grab our bags, she was very, very rude when handing me back my cash and I couldn't wait to get out of there, never again.

Date of stay: July 2014
2  Thank Trez T
Reviewed 20 July 2014

we booked this travelling up from la rochelle the evening before,as we had just stayed in two other b&b places,,and they were fantastic,,,this one looked like a prison block from the outside and much the same on the inside,,we checked in and got the keys,, dropped bags and went,, tho 5 hrs later having a look around the room,,dirty,,dated, and SO SO hot,,and the road noise outside was horrendous,,,no air con and you cant really leave the window open as everyone can look in as they pass,,we ended up getting a refund as we didnt use the room just dropped bags etc,,,and checked in an ibis down the road,,,for less money,,,deffinatly wouldnt stay at that one again, and actually two days later in dieppe,,it looks as tho the same plan has been used in building that one! la Lochelle &Vannes oneS ARE FANTASTIC!

Room tip: I wouldnt put yourself threw it!
Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A group of family members stayed at this B&B hotel en route back from a holiday in Duras, as we had an early-ish ferry from St Malo. The rooms were very small but clean and with comfortable beds. The only criticism of my room was that the way the curtain was hung, it didn't completely cover the window and I had to trap one corner in the door to make sure passing guests couldn't peer in! Some of our party had a family room, which had the kids' beds on a mezzanine up a wooden staircase - this was a bit hit! As I was babysitting, my great nephew and I had a microwave supper from a machine in the reception area, which were both fine - the four year old wolfed down the whole of his lasagne! Breakfast was good value and good choice in a pleasant room which was part of the reception area. There was plenty of parking space. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cbc43
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I spent 3 nights there in July. Location is just great near a huge shopping center, few kilometers from the old city so you need to take a bus, but it's really easy. You are close from the beautifully aquarium and from the harbor where you can go to jersey and guernsey islands. This hotel is perfect and quiet, the staff really friendly.

Date of stay: July 2013