Hotel Des Abers(Saint-Malo)
US$109
US$145
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$118
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

L'Ascott Hotel(Saint-Malo)
Quic en Groigne(Saint-Malo)
US$96
US$91
Official Site
All reviewsfree shuttlerooms are cleanintermarchesupermarkettv
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I had a group of 27 travelers with EF Tours. My group enjoyed B&B Saint Malo. The rooms were a little tight but the beds were comfy and the showers were awesome. The breakfast was very filing. The hotel is located next to a small shopping center that had a supermarket which was great for all the travelers. Very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

The room was clean and the bed was nice and spacious. There was even a TV. I would totally check other B&B from this chain around the world. Worth the price.

The room with a bed for a child was quite a surprise. Really good surprise. A room duplex, so to speak.

The staff was ok. Thankfully we had a french speaker with us or it would have been quite an issue.

No breakfast included, but there's a supermarket near it with a bakery.

If booked from Expedia, check the tax thing. There's an elevator, but I doubt it lets a wheelchair fit.

Room Tip: Speak french, it will help!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lola C
Reviewed 5 September 2014

If you have stayed in a B&B hotel before, this is pretty much the standard. Good clean room, comfy bed, free wifi and breakfast included. If you're from Canada or the US, it's similar to a Days Inn but smaller rooms (because it's Europe). With that said, this B&B is like the ones I've stayed in. The staff was nice and spoke English too. Helpful for this guy with very limited French!! My only complaints would be a) it's NOT close to St Malo town center. I had the impression that was about 1.5 miles. It's actually closer to 3 miles. Hardly an easy walk back in forth. Also, the hotel is located near some busy roads so it's quite noisy. I travel with ear plugs so any potential noise had no effect on my rest. However, it may if you don't use ear plugs. Breakfast was the standard continental breakfast and was good.

If you need a place to just stay the nite if you're going from one place to another, it's a good deal. If you want to stay in St Malo and view the wonderful town, you'd probably be better suited at their other location or a different hotel all together.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Seosamh126
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed at this motel for one night before boarding a ferry to the UK and the hotel was perfect for this purpose. The room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was average. It is quite noisy since the walls are paper thin but we were not bothered since we arrived quite late and left very early.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

As we had stayed at two B&B hotels on the two previous nights we thought we would check into another on our travels around France, We got there all excited and found a miserable woman who seemed not very interested in anything apart from having a cigarette with the cleaners outside reception!! we eventually got checked in by her, we headed up to our room, opened the door and I nearly died, the room was a far cry from the other two B&B hotels we had stayed in, as we headed up the outside metal staircase we thought how much it resembled a prison, although it was very clean it was very small and dark and you couldn't swing a cat in there never mind anything else!!! we left quickly as we were heading out for the day, 5 hours later we came back exhausted and wanted to have a nap, the noise was unbelievable, lorries, cars, screaming kids and screaming adults, the people next door were banging about so I decided that was that and went to the woman behind reception and told her we wanted to leave, she said no refund, I quoted the customer satisfaction guarantee which is on their website, she knew i wouldn't give up on wanting to leave, so she marched us back to the room inspected it to see if we had been in the bed or used the loo, which we hadn't so she agreed to give us a refund at which point she told us to grab our bags, she was very, very rude when handing me back my cash and I couldn't wait to get out of there, never again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple