Terry and I booked into the B&B Hotel. It was handy for catching the Morning ferry to Portsmouth. That way we didn't need to drive to St Malo in the middle of the night.
The hotel was easy to find and very convenient for the ferry terminal. The rooms were basic, a bed, a small desk, a hanging space for clothes, flatscreen TV on the wall and a shower room. Whilst the room may have been small and basic, it was also spotless and comfortable>> so absolutely no issues.
Breakfast the next morning was also basic. A self service buffet offered a continental breakfast plus bacon and scrambled egg. What else would you need ??
We'll be back again next year, that's for sure !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city and 3 km, 5 minutes drive from the TGV station and ramparts 'Intra-Muros', our B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre, recently renovated, has 92 rooms, including 11 family (4 people ) with mezzanine. Serviced by a lift, rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, TV, hi by Numericable TV, and free wifi high debit. Our hotel welcomes you 24/24, outside opening hours, a terminal on the outside of the hotel issues you a code that allows you to access your room whatever your arrival time, and offers a breakfast buffet each matin. Parking free private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Saint Malo
- b&b Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo