This is a Basic hotel. You get what you pay for. Room clean but smelt of stale smoke. It's fine for a night stop over but no longer. Receptionist was pleasant and helpful. Handy situation for ferry. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city and 3 km, 5 minutes drive from the TGV station and ramparts 'Intra-Muros', our B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre, recently renovated, has 92 rooms, including 11 family (4 people ) with mezzanine. Serviced by a lift, rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, TV, hi by Numericable TV, and free wifi high debit. Our hotel welcomes you 24/24, outside opening hours, a terminal on the outside of the hotel issues you a code that allows you to access your room whatever your arrival time, and offers a breakfast buffet each matin. Parking free private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Saint Malo
- b&b Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo