“Excellent Japanese restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

After all the French food we wanted to eat something different and so we came to this place. This is a nice decorated and small intimate restaurant. The staff very nice and helpful and you can imagine if you have to survive against the very good French cuisine you have to be better. This is the best Japanese food I have ever eaten before. This Japanese ingredients and techniques to prepare all are exiting. We have been there for lunch and heard that they open night only on on Friday. So you should make a reservation for Friday night.

1  Thank Ralf K

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

If you like Japanese food, do not hesitate. Friendly people, nice decorated restaurant, small room very intimate. We went there for diner. I discovered what sake is.
Don't be shy, try everything you can't be disappointed. Especially the black sesame tuna!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Only open lunchtime and friday evenings so book way in advance for an evening! Nothing to fault, the decor and atmosphere is authentic, service is flawless and the food was really lovely. Fusion between french and japanese ingredients and cooking techniques. Wine was good too. Minimum price is 38 euros a head for starter main and dessert, you can't have anything less. Would go back again for a special occasion.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I had heard so much about this restaurant and I am such a fan of Japanese food that I finally decided to take my chance. I made a booking loooooooong in advance and went there with 3 well traveled friends... And what a disappointment :-( the food is just average. not bad but far from great... Not worth the fuss... Nor the price (at least for lunch). You can find much better for less in Tours, trust me!

1  Thank magelan
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Third time in this restaurant, this time for celebrating a birthday. The welcome was simple and cheerful and the food simply amazing with fine details for the preparation.