“One of few places open”

Brasserie Le Progres
Ranked #51 of 84 Restaurants in Epernay
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

A budget bar at the Centre Ville end of Avenues de Champagne; you need it to be after they've emptied your wallet! Lively, good food and great service. I had duck gizzard salad, and my partner praised the vegetarian options.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Having waited 30 minutes to be served the waitress was impatient with our choosing and walked away, we clearly were not wanted. However the evening was a success as we managed to get a table at La Chapon Fin.........really good

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We popped in here for lunch on a Saturday. Luckily the weather was warm enough to sit on the terrace because otherwise there wouldn't have been room as it was crowded. Despite that the service was relatively fast. The food was typical of what you'd expect in a popular brasserie - omelettes, salads, croques, pasta, etc. It was all perfectly acceptable and there was a reasonable selection of beer. The staff were quite efficient and helpful. I asked for a taxi and they phoned for one straight away for us. I know that others have had less positive experiences here, but I was happy and will go back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Extremly bad, poor service, bad food. Stay away. I Never make recommendations but this place need at warning, so stay away

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Poor service. We just wanted a drink. Once we made clear no food was involved waitress disappeared and we had to call for service.
Very disappointing.