“Nice experience in Epernay.”
Review of La Table Kobus

La Table Kobus
Reserve with
La Table Kobus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Epernay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have visit this restaurant during our trip in Champagne. Restaurant was very cosy, food was nice and also the staff was very friendly. Maybe we expected more wines in their wine card. Disappointment for us was the glasses for wine. In this type of restaurant we expected something different, but anyway general impression was very nice.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Booked a table online for my party of six champagne lovers. Beautiful place, immaculate service, excellent food. Price-quality-ratio very good. I had delicious foie gras, followed by lobster, cooked to perfection. We all had excellent food and were happy with the champagne also. Would recommend for fine dining. Quiet, elegant place with old-fashioned (in a good sense) decoration.

2  Thank MinnaLp
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Very nice food! Have to give 10 points to the chefs in this restaurant. I would recommend to make a reservation, seemed rather busy.
I ate the Angus steak with mushroom sauce which was to die for. Literally melted in my mouth.

1  Thank PasiGlobeTrotter
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Online reservation is recommended. The lunch menu is reasonably price with the quality of the food. Waiter speaks English.

2  Thank Lavendar_1107
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Recommended by the Hotel? Not very friendly upon arrival. We both Ordered starter prawns ok but definitely frozen. Overly fussy dish.
Then we both had lamb. Ask for it pink but it wasn't cooked at all and we sent it back. Came back but it was so small and almost no meat. Incredibly fatty I couldn't eat mine.
I hate complaining in restaurants and I don't like not paying so we paid the bill and asked to speak to the manager to let her know the meal was unacceptable. She refused to speak to us??
No one ever asked if food was ok at any time please don't go to this restaurant it's terrible

2  Thank Alan D