“Good food if a little heavy”
Review of le Theatre

le Theatre
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Epernay
Price range: US$35 - US$139
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Ate here on last night of our Holiday
Old style restaurant, Food is a little heavy and rich for me but well done
Main point I didn't like was when you order wine they poor a glass and then take the bottle away this is fine if they are on top of the job but we had to keep asking for the wine, I have no trouble pouring my wine so don't see what the point of this is especially as they cant seem to keep on top of it, restaurant was quite so no excuse really

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Restaurant is nice, old style, with delicious cuisine.Wine card is full of french wines, perfect option of champagnes. Foie gras was amazing ! Disappointment was menu only in french language.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I visited Le Theatre for dinner on a Saturday evening which had been booked for us as part of a private wine tour. The reception was not as warm as other places we had visited which was a shame and not all of the staff spoke English which made it more challenging.

The food and champagne was very nice though. A lovely venue in a great location just not the warmest of service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

we stayed on champagne ave and went to taste champagne at several houses and one of the houses recommended this restaurant so we were out for a walk we popped in and booked a table . When we arrived that evening we were lead through the restaurant and to our surprise we were greeted and seated in a lovely outside eating are were we had a fabulous meal .

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We reserved a table in the morning for the evening at 19:30,we arrived in time and I noticed that we were the second in the Booking list,they put us near by the toilets,a place that should not exist in any "famous restaurants ". The food was under the level we were expecting! I don't understand the other people who have been in this place.
Sorry!