“Fantastic find!”
Review of Deux en Un

Deux en Un
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Deux en Un is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Epernay
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Came across this little place on the outskirts of the town centre tonight, after struggling to find somewhere to eat that wasn't either closed or full! Great menu, half French, half Asian, take you pick. I had a rump steak with peppercorn sauce and my partner had duck breast which she really enjoyed. Food was outstanding, as was the service. (Quick too!) prices were very reasonable for the portion size. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and gave it a try and what a luck. We arrived at 7pm and was welcomed by one of the owners (we think). The menu is interesting but in french. Please make an english menu as well :-) But, the food is brilliant even if my strong dish wasn´t that strong, but I´m used to thai food. Service is friendly. Sadly there were not many guests in the restaurant.

Give them a visit and try both the french and asian food.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Very good food - French and Asian (Kambodjian). Great service by the Monseur that helped us. The wife did all the cocking. We had both French and Asian food & desserts.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Fun idea to work with the two different culinary styles. My partner and I each had the menu one French, one Asian and shared the dishes. Everything was nicely presented, rich in aroma and flavor and the quantities were perfect for us (and in line with the price).
Would return there and would recommend it.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Our group was walking the town looking for a place to eat but everyone was full. We saw this restaurant and decided to give it a try, we are so glad we did. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the fact that our friends have a small child was no problem at all. They brought out a high chair and couldn't have been nicer. The food was very good, we all ordered starters and an entree and there wasn't a single complaint amongst the group. The cafe gourmand for dessert was delicious. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone eating in Epernay; but I would suggest making a reservation on the weekends. We were early enough in the evening for them to get us a table without one, but several groups were turned away later because they were full.

1  Thank rkc440