“Beautiful Bonifacio (with smokers on the boat...)”

Nave Va Promenades en Mer
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Ajaccio
More attraction details
Owner description: For many years the NAVE VA company has organised boat rides leaving from Ajaccio, Porticcio, Sagone, Cargèse and Porto.Discovering the most fabulous sites in Corsica:Scandola,Girolata,Calanche de Piana,Bonifacio,golfe d'Ajaccio and Iles Sanguinaires.
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Bonifacio is beautiful and I'm definitely happy I decided to take a boat there since there is a lot of traffic for cars and parking looked impossible. Plus, the view of the cliffs from the boat is really unbeatable. I was a bit disappointed with the smoking onboard. There are signs that say it's a smoke-free space yet people were smoking in the back of the boat. I saw a member of the crew come back and thought he was going to tell them to stop smoking. To my surprise he started to smoke too! This was really the final straw and I asked him what he was doing. Finally he got upset and went back to the front of the boat and never came back. I'm disgusted because we are all on the boat together for 3 hours there and 3 hours back and there's no way to escape the smoke. So this was a huge turn off.

2  Thank LeandraRab

Reviewed 24 July 2016

The boat trip was smooth and full of wonderful things to see and take in. The different rock shapes and names as well as the eagles nesting atop some of the rocks. Very interesting commentary by the crew and lots of little anecdotes too. A great way to spend an afternoon and get to walk on the Girolata , see where they used to put the corn and have an ice cream looking out to sea and enjoying the fantastic blues of the sea, what an experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We went for the short course around the cliffs from Porto to Piana. They use pretty big ships so I thought they would not be able to reach everything, but the captain really took us into each cave on the way. He was amazing. We barely fit into betwwen some of the rocks.

2  Thank Josef V
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We did the boat trip today from Sagone and had a wonderful day. The weather was perfect, still warm and very sunny. We had been told to bring a lunch which we did need as we stopped for 2 hours at a tiny village with not enough services for the entire group on the boat. The views of the rocky cliffs were amazing and the crew made sure that everyone on the boat had a good view.
The only problem was that the guide who spoke only French, did speak very quickly and was making lots of jokes which were hard to follow. But he did give lots of information about geology and natural science of this area.
A very good day trip

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I took the boat from Porticcio to Ajaccio and back. The boat was busy so make sure you buy your tickets on time. When booking a return ticket, you need to say what time you will be coming back. Taking a boat is fast and cheaper than taxi. You pay 5 euros for single trip, 8 euros for return trip. I recommend you to stand on the front part of the boat, you will have a great view and wind in you hair :)